Please follow the tutorials as we have provided if you want to learn How to set up your Amazon Account.
How to set up your Amazon account –If you have been wondering how you can setup your account on Amazon, then you have landed in official platform to help you set up your Amazon account in simple steps. If you haven’t gotten an authentic guidelines to easily navigate and set up your account on Amazon, then you should carefully follow up with this guidelines in a bit. So what’s are we talking about? In this article you will be able to get Amazon account setup in a bit.
Do you know that’s Amazon is currently one of the biggest online shopping center for affordable digital, gifting you with a wide variety of cloths, books, electronic and many more services such as Amazon Music, Audible, Fire TV, Alexa, and Kindle and so much more.
We will be sharing you an amazing guidelines to easily create and setup your account on Amazon in a few minutes of your time in the portal.
How to Set Up Account on Amazon
In this page, we will be sharing you an amazing guidelines to easily navigate and sign up on Amazon using our tutorial below here. So are proud of doing it right away? If you are then, we assured you can achieve it using the below mentioned guidelines.
- To get started, visit the Amazon website or open your Amazon app. Do you know Amazon has alot of functions which are Amazon Shopping, Amazon Music, Amazon Photos, Prime videos, Audible, Amazon Alexa and lots and so much more of it.
- Now click on the tab which says “Create an Amazon account” .
- However if you are using the Amazon app! All you need to do is to tab on the “Create Account” then click on the beneath yellow button”. Then sign in by ” Clicking on the Create an account on the top section of the page.
- Meanwhile are you using Audible? Just click on the “continue” within the top page . Then “click on the create an Amazon account”, within the beneath page.
- Then enter your name, in full within the spaces provided, your email address or mobile number. Also make sure to use a validate email address to be able to use the site accordingly.
- Then enter your password with a strong and secure easily to remember from you, use capital letters, characters, numbers and many more you can do.
- Then tab on the “Create an ” Amazon to continue and verify by Clicking the large size of the button beneath the page.
- Now verify your account by visiting the email your used during registration to be able to verify your account in a bit.
- Now re-visit the Amazon application, then tab onto the device, then open the Amazon app you are using to create your account
- Finally enter your one time password and tab on the “verified” to verify your account and login to your to account.
Amazon.com was launched in 1995 with the mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. It was initially started as a started as an online marketplace for books but later it expanded. Now, it is considered one of the Big Four technology companies with a wide range of products,. It is one of the leading online shopping websites.
Apart from products, Amazon provides services such as Amazon Music, Fire TV, Kindle, Audible, and Alexa. Do you want to enjoy its services? Then you have to create an account on Amazon. To create your Amazon.in account all you need is a mobile phone number and a password. Addition of an email address is optional. Here is how you can create an Amazon account.
Easier Steps On How to create an account on Amazon
Step 1: Open the app or visit the official website www.amazon.in from your computer.
Step 2: Tap Create a new Amazon account.
Step 3: Enter a User name.
Step 4: Enter a Mobile number and Email address to connect.
Step 5: Enter a Password.
Step 6: At last tap on Continue.
Step 7: A new page appears, here enter the six-digit OTP in the space provided and click Verify.
Note: Before making an account make sure that you are using a valid mobile number because the addition of a mobile phone number is mandatory to create a new account on Amazon.in, whereas the addition of an email address is optional.
You can log in to Your Account anytime by clicking on Your Account at the top of each page. You just need to enter the same mobile number or e-mail address and password to access your account.
After creating your account you will be able to check the following:
- You will able to check your order history
- You will be able to track your orders
- You will be able to change your account settings
- You will be able to view your Amazon Pay balance
- You will be able to update your communication preferences
- You will be able to update your recommendations and your profile
- You will be able to leave reviews on products
- You will be able to create wish lists